A healthy summer treat
- 2 Pounds of Swordfish
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Greek To Me
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place swordfish steaks in a shallow dish.
- Whisk Together 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 Tbs Greek To Me, 2 Tbs lemon juice, Salt and Pepper. Brush the steaks both sides with mixed sauce.
- Brush a clean smooth grate with a thin layer of Olive Oil
- Place grate over a medium hot fire
- Grill swordfish 3-4 minutes per side rotate 180 after 2 minutes
- Remove cooked swordfish to a serving platter. Pour remaining sauce over swordfish garnish with lemon slices.