Great Grilled Salmon
For the most delicious grilled salmon you've ever tasted.
- 1 ½ lb. skin-on salmon fillet
- 2 Tbs. white or rice wine vinegar
- 2 ½ Tbs. olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbs. Gone Fishing seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Place a 1 ½ lb. skin-on salmon fillet in a shallow dish.
- Whisk together 2 Tbs. white or rice wine vinegar and 2 ½ Tbs. olive oil; pour over the salmon.
- Sprinkle 1 ½ Tbs. Gone Fishing seasoning evenly over the fish and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Let marinate while preheating a grill (gas or charcoal) for cooking over medium-high heat.
- Brush a well-cleaned grate with a thin layer of oil. Place the salmon skin-side-down on the grate. Cover the grill and cook the fish undisturbed until the skin is crispy and the flesh just barely cooked through in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the salmon from the grill with a spatula, cut into serving pieces, and accompany with lemon wedges.