Category Archives: Recipes
Herb Garden Butter: 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tablespoon chopped parsley 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary 1 tablespoon finely slivered fresh basil leaves 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon 2 tablespoons salted Kampot peppercorns, chopped 1 small shallot, minced 1 clove garlic, minced Steaks: 2 New York Strip or Ribeye steaks, about 1 […]Read More...
- 3 Tablespoons of Champagne Vinegar or Red or White
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Fleur de Sel and Kampot Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of extra ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Ripe Plums Red and Black sliced thinly
- 2 Ripe Peaches sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl mix Vinegar, Honey, 1/2 Teaspoon Fleur de Sel and pepper until dissolved.
- Thinly slice Peaches and Plumbs add to the bowl ( wedges work if fruit is to soft)
- Using a vegetable peeler cut six pieces oh Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese add to the bowl
- Gently toss ingredients to cover the fruit
- Arrange contents on a platter and garnish with mint or basil ( add additional pepper to taste)